1. Introduction We operate this Privacy and Cookies Policy because we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of those using our website and the conﬁdentiality of any information that we collect about you. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how we will use any personal information that we may obtain from you. If we change any of the terms of our Privacy and Cookies Policy we will post the revised policy on our website at www.ProjectAD.me behind the “Privacy and Cookies Policy” link at the bottom of each page.Whenever you submit your information to us, whether it be by using our website, by email, over the telephone, in person or by any other means, you are consenting to our collection and use of such information in accordance with the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy and, if you subscribe via our website, are opting to be added to our mailing list. Please section 4 below for further information if you no longer wish to receive such mailings from us, or just email us at accounts@projectAD.me with details of your request. We are committed to ensuring that all personal information we hold is treated properly and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal data which we collect from you.
2. What information do we collect and how do we use it? It is possible to visit and browse our website without being required to tell us who you are or reveal any information about yourself. If you register with our website, place an order or enter a promotion or competition using our website, we will ask for certain information which may include your name, invoice address, delivery address, credit or debit card number, expiry date and issue number (where applicable), other account details, PayPal account details, e-mail address and telephone number. If you place an order using our website, we will use your information to process your order and for customer service and administration purposes. If you enter a promotion or competition using our website, we will use your information to process your entry in accordance with the relevant promotion/ competition terms and conditions (which you should familiarise yourself with before entering).Where you have given consent, we, companies in the same group as us and carefully selected third parties may use your information to inform you of special offers, promotions, new products, competitions and changes to our website via post, telephone, email or other appropriate means. If you subscribe to our mailing list but subsequently decide that you no longer wish to receive such mailings please see section 4 below.If you correspond with us using email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses in order to manage your account. Your telephone calls to us may be monitored for training and quality control purposes.In the event that you provide us with feedback regarding our products, we may disclose that feedback to our suppliers and to other users of our website.You warrant that any information you supply to us is accurate and up to date, that you will inform us if any such information requires updating, and that if you submit a third party’s details to us you have that third party’s permission to do so.You personal information will not be used for any purpose to which you have not consented. We will not sell any of your personal information to any third party without your permission.
4. How do you stop marketing information being sent to you? You can ask that such information is no longer sent to you by emailing us at accounts@projectAD.me, writing to us at ProjectAD – ProjectAD LLC 4433 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA, or clicking on the appropriate link in the footer of any of our marketing emails. It may take up to 14 working days to remove you from our marketing lists.
5. Security We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, the Internet is global and no data transmitted via the Internet can be guaranteed by us to be completely secure during transmission. We cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. It is possible that the information you provide to us will be temporarily transferred via a route outside the European Economic Area as it passes between you and us.
6. Access to your information You have a legal right to see a copy of the personal data (as deﬁned under the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, subject to certain exemptions. Except where you only wish to verify the registration details that you have submitted for our website (in which case please see section B7 below), requests for such information should be made in writing to The Data Protection Ofﬁcer, ProjectAD – ProjectAD LLC 4433 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 along with payment of a fee of $10. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information. We may therefore request proof of your identity before disclosing certain information to you.Please contact us at the above address if you have any reason to believe that information we hold about you is inaccurate.
7. Veriﬁcation of registration details If you wish to verify the registration details that you have submitted for our website, you can do so by emailing us at accounts@projectAD.me or writing to us at ProjectAD – ProjectAD LLC 4433 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919. In accordance with our standard security procedures, we may require you to provide proof of identity before we provide any related information to you. Such proof of identity will be the email address and password that you submitted upon registration (as may have subsequently been amended by you). You must keep your registration email address and password secure as you are responsible for any action that we take in response to a request from an individual using such email address and password. We recommend against using your internet browser’s password memory facility, as such a facility increases the chance of somebody else obtaining your personal information.
8. Cookies Our website uses “cookies” to ensure you receive the best possible visitor experience. Cookies are small ﬁles which are sent by a web server to an individual’s computer which are then stored on that computer’s hard drive. A cookie contains text, and is like an identiﬁcation card which can only be translated by the server it originated from. Cookies cannot tell us information such as your email address, which we can only collect where you tell us, for example if you subscribe to our mailing list. However, we may use them to send focused online banner advertisements or similar promotional content.Our website uses the following cookies for the following purposes: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our website, where visitors have come to our website from and the pages they visited. A session cookie is required to follow your progress through our website. It is essential to ensure that any information you enter or routes you take are remembered by our website. Without this cookie, every page you visited would treat you as a completely new visitor. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you. The cookie is deleted when you close your web browser.
When we send emails to our own registered ProjectAD customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to speciﬁc customer segments.
Facebook cookies enables you to interact with our website using your Facebook account. Go to Facebook for more information on managing Facebook cookies.
Bing cookies originate in our PPC campaigns with Bing, rewarding them for generating trafﬁc and sales on our website Go to Bing for more information on managing Bing cookies Most internet browsers allow you to prevent cookies being stored on your computer. Alternatively you may be able to conﬁgure your browser to accept all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is offered by our server. You may also be able to delete all cookies currently stored on your web browser.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.[Some parts of our website require cookies to be enabled in order to function correctly, such as. If there are no such cookies, this paragraph should be deleted. If there are any such cookies, they should be listed here and the square brackets at the beginning and end of this paragraph should be deleted]. Therefore unless you change your browser settings you will automatically accept cookies from this website.] We may also use web server logs to collect information about where you are on the Internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, and domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the date and time of your visit to our website and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not place an order or subscribe to our mailing list, and will use it to administer our website, for internal operations (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes) and as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure. All such information is collected on an aggregated basis and will not be associated with you as an individual. By continuing to use our website, you are consenting to us collecting and using such information for such purposes. For further information about cookies and how they are used, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.We embed videos from our ofﬁcial YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identiﬁable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To ﬁnd out more, please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
9. How will you know if we make any changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy? We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. You are bound by any changes we make to this Privacy and Cookies Policy with effect from the date of the change. If we make any substantial changes to the way in which we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a notice on our website’s homepage. You can view the current version of our Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time by clicking on the Privacy and Cookies Policy link on our website’s homepage.
10. What about third party websites that you can access via our website? Our website contains links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy and Cookies Policy. If you access other websites using the links