Posted By ProjectAD on November 18, 2014
Can Women Use Tauro Test V2??
The enigmatic “T” word. Men aggressively chase it as the key that unlocks a thousand doors, while women desperately quiver in the hope that they never succumb to its powers. I’m talking about testosterone, of course.
Until now, there’s been many misconceptions about testosterone, mainly that women should avoid trying to manipulate it for better results like the plague. It’s falsely associated as the sex hormone that’ll make women grow goatees, wake up with a deeper voice than their other halves and break out with acne like an erupting volcano. It’s ludicrously out of reality with what this hormone actually can do for women, and it’s about time we set the record straight at Project AD.
First off, here are some facts:
- Testosterone IS a male sex hormone, but women DO produce it and it plays an important role in body regulation, libido and puberty, too.
- Women produce the hormones in their ovaries, adrenal glands and fatty tissues.
- Like men, with the onset of age, testosterone starts to display a steep decline. This is frequently accompanied by physical and behavioural changes, with menopause – where women produce up to 50% less of the hormone than during their late teens and early 20’s – being the most prevalent example.
Thus, testosterone is nothing to ‘fear’ for all you ladies out there. It is a vitally important hormone, responsible for libido / sex drive, numerous muscle building processes, as well as overall mood and energy.
Now we’ve hopefully diminished the onset of panic at the very mention of the “T” word, it’s time to consider what supplementation can do for you.
First, a brief word about our flagship testosterone king (or queen for your purpose), TauroTest V2. TauroTest V2 is an incredibly potent testosterone booster AND estrogen modulator, that works in a variety of ways to stimulate greater increases in testosterone in your body. What you’re probably wondering as a female is, “What’s a safe amount to increase it by?”. Well, let’s get one thing clear: unless you’re taking injectable testosterone, you aren’t going to wake up with the aforementioned side-effects outlined earlier in the article. Only extremely strong drugs will alter your biological composition in that manner, so there’s nothing to worry about from supplementing with TauroTest V2. Besides, as we said, there is an estrogen modulator element present within the formula; meaning that it manages your hormones appropriately, as opposed to blasting them all off in different directions.
As you’ll already know with Project AD, all of our ingredients are ethically sourced to the finest quality, delivering uncompromising formula’s that deliver exactly what it says on the tin. The raw herbal ingredients found within TauroTest V2 were a massive challenge to acquire, and we’re determined to see some ladies take us up on the offer before our male followings appetite for extra testosterone has gobbled it all up.
- Lethargy, erratic mood levels, bad energy.
- Decreased rate of muscular development and potential atrophy of certain body parts.
- Low sex drive and motivation to hit the gym and even for life in general.
- Increased fat accumulation in response to regular diet.
It all sounds very serious and quite frightening, doesn’t it? Yes, we’re talking about a deficiency of testosterone, not the prospect of supplementing with it!
So, make sure you re-read the four factors. Are you deficient in one area? If so, subjugate your fears and put them to one side, because you’re in a completely different battle that requires decisive action. Take control of this powerful hormone, and find out what you’ve been missing out on all along. Get the testosterone factor back into your life.
You can pick up your bottle of Tauro Test V2 here: TAURO TEST V2 FOR WOMEN